Today we celebrate the birthday of Dr. Seuss, beloved creator of
The Cat in the Hat and (my personal favorite)
One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish. The kids' elementary school is going all out and using this opportunity to launch a month-long reading program.
Students were asked to dress either in red and white or as a character from a Dr. Seuss book. Today J chose to wear red and white (I didn't snap a photo of him before he left early this morning for Technology Club), and W didn't go at all because he was sick. I asked M if she'd like to be Cindy Lou Who from
How the Grinch Stole Christmas, and she loved the idea.
.JPG)
The nightgown is one that her grandma made for her two Christmases ago. I whipped a couple of little bows together this morning and clipped them into her hair. Isn't she a cute little Who?
1 comment:
She is adorable! She always has such a wonderful smile. What fun to wear your jammies to school.
Post a Comment