This week is Spirit Week at the kids' school, and today is Crazy Hair Day. J decided to go half spiked, half normal, since he thought the rest of the short-haired boys at school would spike all their hair. Having half and half was a way to show a little individuality.
M went with little ponytails/buns all over her head. She originally wanted to put Barbies in somehow, but I convinced her that they would be too big. So, she decided to use Polly Pockets and little Disney princesses instead.
The Sanjaya award goes to W.
2 comments:
Sharlene you are such a great mom! I never think of creative things like this for theme days. I will take notes...
Oh...my....gosh!! That is just way too cute! The ponyhawk is awesome. Did anyone else do the same thing? Love M's hair with all the little girl toys in it. Did your other son manage to be the only one with half a head of spiked hair? Too cool!
Post a Comment