Well, it's official. All the kids are now school-aged! M started kindergarten today. W is in fifth grade, and J is in third. This will probably be the only year they'll all be in the same school.
We started the day with an early wake-up call so that everybody would be able to get going without a big rush. Then, everybody had a nice breakfast of cinnamon toast and turkey bacon.

There were no tears as everyone got on the bus. Even Mom managed to keep a smile on her face! I feel so much better knowing that all the kids are together and looking out for each other out there.



2 comments:
Wow, Sharlene, all the kids in school at once. I'm having public school envy!
Today we had our first "official" day of homeschool and with five kids this year, I'm feeling a bit out of my element. I know we will figure it all out, but it felt very overwhelming today.
Great that your dh was able to share in the big day.
Great back to school photos! Your kids are beautiful!
Post a Comment