I'll try to do a better job keeping this blog updated, but in the meantime I'll just let you see how much the kids have grown over the summer.
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Still here
Yes, I realize it's been a while since I posted anything here. It's been a busy few months! Back in June we loaded up one more time and moved from Virginia to New Mexico. So far, it's been a very good move. My hubby is enjoying his new job, which involves flying again, and I am finally in a classroom of my own at a great Christian school here. The kids all go to school with me every day.
I'll try to do a better job keeping this blog updated, but in the meantime I'll just let you see how much the kids have grown over the summer.
I'll try to do a better job keeping this blog updated, but in the meantime I'll just let you see how much the kids have grown over the summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Great to see you back!
Your kids are have changed a lot. The boys particularly are looking so grown up.
Look forward to new updates.
Hi there ! I am so glad to see you post. I have missed hearing from you. Glad things are going well. Enjoy your school year.
Post a Comment