Wow - It's been a while since I blogged! Part of the reason for that was an ice storm that hit with a vengeance last week. My husband came home early one day from work and then missed the next day because of bad road conditions. School was out for four days, including Valentine's Day. The ice pounded the windows in the early hours of the morning, then a thin blanket of snow covered the ice. There was just enough snow to go outside and have a little fun, but then it all froze over so that everything was just one big layer of ice.
So, we had lots of togetherness. Instead of spending time on the computer, I played with the kids and learned a lot of new skills. I got to the second level of Zelda: Twilight Princess on GameCube. Let me tell you, things have changed quite a bit since the Pacman of my day! We also tried out a new card game called Zeus on the Loose. I bought it the week before because of J's recent unit on Greek mythology at school. We had loads of fun! Even six-year-old M learned to add up the numbers on the card quickly enough to steal Zeus every now and then.

No comments:
Post a Comment