.JPG)
Earlier this month I started a long-term substitute teaching job at the kids' school. Kids all over town have been getting sick since Christmas break, and I was holding my breath, hoping my family could avoid the germs somehow until at least February, when my subbing commitment ends. However, last night, W started running fever. I called our assistant principal so she could get a sub for the sub. After I e-mailed W's teacher asking for his assignments to be sent home, I noticed that M looked a little flushed. Sure enough, she had a fever, too. Then, this morning J woke up with a cough, runny nose, and headache - the same symptoms the other two kids had yesterday. So, we all get a day off from school today.
Don't they look sad? I'm glad they all fell victim to the virus at the same time, though. Misery loves company, and it means less time away from school for all of us if we go through this together.
+(Small).jpg)
2 comments:
I hope everyone is feeling better!
Sheri
Poor little dears. I hope they feel better soon. How are mom and dad holding up?
Post a Comment